- We have the capacity and experience in the implementation of EU projects
- Expertise from a wide range of technical, economic and scientific topics
- Recognition and networking
- EU and world wide availability of information and transfer of know-how in the field of PPP projects, sustainable development and Life Cycle Costing in Construction.
Whole life costing
Prof.dr.sc. Sasa Marenjak held a presentation and lecture entitled “Building Life Cycle Analysis – LCA” for university professors and Faculty of Civil Engineering, Architecture and Geodesy students as part of “Development of higher educational standards and qualification standards in the field of sustainable and green building with the development of a new university graduate program of sustainable and green building with focusing on the Mediterranean area” project, where the holder is the University of Split.
On Thursday 28.4.2016. at 10.30am at the University of Split, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Architecture and Geodesy (FGAG), prof.dr.sc. Saša Marenjak will hold a lecture on “Green and sustainable construction”.
- Sustainability Assessment Tools:
- Tools for Sustainability Assessment
- Sustainability effects
- Review of the tools impacts
- Creating a sustainability rating system
- Value for Money & Whole Life Costing:
- Whole life cost principles
- Principles and processes of WLC / LCC
- Factors affecting the analysis of WLC / LCC
- New ISO 15686-5 standard and SMLCC
- Risks and LCC